What Jim’s Bookkeeping can do for you?
Bookkeeping is a vital part of business operation. The accurate and comprehensive logging of financial transactions is the precursor to a robust and effective accounting process. Without good bookkeeping, proper accounting becomes impossible. Good bookkeeping is the enabler of critical business tools such as budgeting, forecasting, and cashflow analysis. It helps your business to keep a finger on the pulse of its current cash position.
The bookkeeping work that we will do for your business here at Jim’s Bookkeeping, can be seen as required records under Australian law. These are critical records, that are vital in ensuring that you know exactly when to pay your taxes, and how much you need to pay.
What kinds of accounting services can Jim’s Bookkeeping offer?
Every member of the Jim’s Bookkeeping team is well trained and professionally qualified, in all accounting techniques required under Australian law. We will be able to quickly understand how your cash accounting process works, and set up a software-driven solution, to provide a robust and effective bookkeeping system tailored to your company. Every day, Jim’s Bookkeeping will take all of the previous days financial transactions and update your accounting software. If required, we will also perform regular monthly, quarterly or annual ledger reconciliations. Keeping your business accounts in tip-top shape by checking that all transactional data balances up.
An important part of being a Jim’s Bookkeeper is to ensure we are fully trained in, and informed of latest legislative and reporting requirements so you never need to worry about how changes in the law affecting your business in a negative way. Jim’s Bookkeeping is also ready and able to help you with producing and lodging your BAS statement. This will make sure that you are claiming back the right level of GST, and go a long way to making sure that your payroll is properly managed.
Jim’s Bookkeeping Darwin offers the following accounting services:
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations, Reporting & Support
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- Bank Reconciliation
- Payroll Administration
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Trial Balance
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Budget Preparation
- Accounting & Support Services
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- ATO Negotiations
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- Superannuation Tracking
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control
Call 131 546 or click below
Back to Our Bookkeepers