Matthew & Abigail McCreddin
We providing your accountant with timely reports.
Call 131 546 or click below
Small business is very competitive but at last there’s someone you can turn to who’ll be on your side and help remove the barriers to success.
Matthew and Abigail, owners of Jim’s Bookkeeping Jandakot will come to your premices at agreed times to release you from the stress of preparing your accounts.
We’ll also support you and your accountant with timely, confidential, easy-to-understand reports and tailored systems that:
- show exactly how your business is going, and
- give you a clear forward direction.
With Jim’s Bookkeeping Jandakot, you’ll have more control, avoid unnecessary costs and penalties, have access to a wealth of advice and support. You will be free to focus on what you do best – running your business.
Best of all, Jim’s Bookkeeping Jandakot is local, affordable, friendly and backed by the collective experience, ethics and strength of the Jim’s Group – one of Australia’s great small-business success stories.
Preferring to charge a set amount each month rather than an hourly rate gives us an incentive to improve your business processes and cut down the amount of time it takes to do your bookkeeping.
We have Jim’s Bookkeepers all over Australia in Perth, Adelaide, all Melbourne suburbs, throughout Sydney, Sunshine Coast and North Queensland. We can also support remote sites with our process centres that can make sure all your accounting information is entered from original documents sent to us by secure post.
- Certificate IV in Accounting
- Associate Member of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- Bachelor of General Studies (Management and Communication)
- Xero Certified Advisor
- QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor (Advanced Online)
- Jim’s Bookkeeping Certified Cashflow Adviser
Software Packages Supported
- Microsoft Excel
- Accounting and Support Services
- Lodgement of Tax Returns
- Transaction processing
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Creditors Management (Payments)
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Onsite or remote bookkeeping
- Transaction checks and processing
- GST and PAYG Reporting
- BAS Preparation and lodgement
- Payroll Administration
- Superannuation Tracking
Management Reporting Services:
- Budget preparation
- Cash Flow and Profitability budgeting and management
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Financial Position reporting (Balance Sheet)
- Operating Position reporting (Profit & Loss)
- Preparation of Business Plan
- Documentation for Loan Applications and funding
- Key Performance Indicators and industry benchmarking
- Variance reporting (Actual to Budget)
Call Jim’s Bookkeeping on 131 546 to see how we can save you hours in processing information and free up your time to grow your business. Matthew and Abigail McCreddin of Jim’s Bookkeeping Jandakot provide bookkeeping services in metro and surrounding areas of Perth, Western Australia.
Phone me on 131 546
Contact us for an obligation free discussion about your business requirements. The Franchisee shown in this profile may not be available for the particular service required in your area at this time. The Jim’s system will attempt to allocate an appropriately qualified bookkeeper if one is available. All Jim’s Bookkeepers are trained to provide you with the highest standard of bookkeeping service.
Back to Our Bookkeepers