As franchisee for Jim’s Bookkeeping Braeside, my goal is to provide great financial management solutions to clients on time, every time.
Call 131 546 or click below
Niresh Rama is the Franchisee for Jim’s Bookkeeping Braeside, and prides himself on providing accurate, friendly and affordable bookkeeping services – giving you peace of mind and helping you achieve the ultimate in work / life balance.
A Certified Internal Auditor with over 15 years experience in the accounting and audit environment, Niresh understands the impact and value of good financial management, governance and internal controls to business growth and sustainability.
Highly results-oriented, Niresh is committed to assisting business owners in their bookkeeping and accounting responsibilities – ranging from accounts payable and receivable, invoices, payments and bank reconciliations to preparing management accounts. Business owners can depend on his enthusiasm and strong support to improve and grow their business.
Indulging in his passion, Niresh also own’s a Jim’s Car Detailing franchise. Being a small business owner himself, he understands the challenges faced by small business owners and therefore is well placed to provide simple, effective solutions which, ultimately, allow you to focus on what’s really important – growing your business and spending time with your family.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Certified Internal Auditor (Institute of Internal Auditors)
Software Packages Supported:
Call Jim’s Bookkeeping on 131 546 to see how we can save you hours in processing information and free up your time to grow your business.
Niresh Rama of Jim’s Bookkeeping Braeside provides the following bookkeeping and accounting services in the Braeside area of East Melbourne:
- Preparation & Lodgement of Tax Returns
- Accounting Services
- Transaction processing
- Profit & Loss and Management reporting
- Accounts Payable & Receivable management
- Balance Sheet preparation
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Trial balance
- Bank Reconciliation
- Property Development loan funding & Project Costing
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Business Activity Statement (BAS) preparation
- GST and PAYG reconciliation and support
- Payroll including Workcover administration
- Superannuation & Workcover reconciliation
- Computer Training & set up
Phone me on 131 546
Contact us for an obligation free discussion about your business requirements. Franchisees shown in this profile may not be available for the particular service required in your area at this time. The Jim’s system will attempt to allocate an appropriately qualified bookkeeper if one is available. All Jim’s Bookkeepers are trained to provide you with the highest standard of bookkeeping service.
Back to Our Bookkeepers Melbourne East