Read on, to find how Jim’s Bookkeeping can help your company
Bookkeeping is a significant part of the accounting process and includes all the important financial aspects of running your business including recording financial transactions, analysing money coming in and going out, as well as interpreting the financial information.
The financial records produced by Jim’s Bookkeeping are both required by Australian law, are vital for the future success of your business and ensure that you are on top of your taxes and levies.
What services does Jim’s Bookkeeping provide?
Here at Jim’s Bookkeeping we are all trained and qualified professionals. We pride ourselves in our ability to quickly grasp how your business works, and begin operating a comprehensive, software-driven accounting system that you can depend on at all times. Daily, Jim’s Bookkeeping will quickly and accurately enter all of your financial transactions into your bookkeeping system. Making sure that your financial records are kept completely up to date. We can also run annual, quarterly or monthly ledger reconciliations to ensure your financial records are balanced.
One of the key benefits of using Jim’s Bookkeeping service, is that the people managing your daily accounts are fully trained and aware of all legislative requirements pertaining to business accounts in Australia. This means that if the law changes, so does your accounting process, no sweat, no problem. Jim’s Bookkeepers also prepare and lodge your BAS statement, make sure that you are claiming back the right amount of GST and ensuring that your payroll is correctly managed.
The services that Jim’s Bookkeeping Carlton North can offer you, are:
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Payroll Administration
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- Bank Reconciliation
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations, Reporting & Support
- Trial Balance
- Budget Preparation
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- Accounting & Support Services
- ATO Negotiations
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Superannuation Tracking
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking