How can Jim’s Bookkeeping help you with your business?
Bookkeeping is a vital part of business operation. The accurate and comprehensive logging of financial transactions is the precursor to a robust and effective accounting process. Without good bookkeeping, proper accounting becomes impossible. Good bookkeeping is the enabler of critical business tools such as budgeting, forecasting, and cashflow analysis. It helps your business to keep a finger on the pulse of its current cash position.
The bookkeeping work that we will do for your business here at Jim’s Bookkeeping, can be seen as required records under Australian law. These are critical records, that are vital in ensuring that you know exactly when to pay your taxes, and how much you need to pay.
What kinds of accounting services can Jim’s Bookkeeping offer?
Here at Jim’s Bookkeeping we are all trained and qualified professionals. We pride ourselves in our ability to quickly grasp how your business works, and begin operating a comprehensive, software-driven accounting system that you can depend on at all times. Each day, the Jim’s Bookkeeping team will add all new financial transactions into your accounting system. They will do this with a high level of accuracy. Furthermore, in order to validate your ledgers, we can arrange to run a monthly, quarterly or annual reconciliation if it is required.
As an added benefit, when you allow Jim’s Bookkeeper to handle your company books, you are gaining access to a team of professionals that is completely knowledgeable in all current financial accounting requirements in Australia. When one of these requirements changes, we will automatically adapt your accounting system to take the change on board. A further advantage of using Jim’s Bookkeeping, is that we can prepare and lodge your BAS statement. You will be able to accurately calculate how much GST to claim back. This is a required activity, and one that must be done on time, to ensure that your payroll is being managed properly.
Jim’s Bookkeeping Hoppers Crossing provide the following bookkeeping services:
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations, Reporting & Support
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- Payroll Administration
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Trial Balance
- Budget Preparation
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- ATO Negotiations
- Accounting & Support Services
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Superannuation Tracking
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking