How can Jim’s Bookkeeping help you run your business?
Bookkeeping is a vital part of business operation. The accurate and comprehensive logging of financial transactions is the precursor to a robust and effective accounting process. Without good bookkeeping, proper accounting becomes impossible. Good bookkeeping is the enabler of critical business tools such as budgeting, forecasting, and cashflow analysis. It helps your business to keep a finger on the pulse of its current cash position.
The financial records produced by Jim’s Bookkeeping are both required by Australian law, are vital for the future success of your business and ensure that you are on top of your taxes and levies.
What kinds of service can Jim’s Bookkeeping provide for you?
The entire Jim’s Bookkeeping team is professionally qualified and trained in both bookkeeping best practices, and the use of a computerised accounting system. We have the ability to quickly grasp the core operation of your business, and deploy a fully functional, software-driven bookkeeping system. Each day, your Jim’s Bookkeepers staff will accurately update your accounting system, ensuring that every transaction is entered. They will also perform regular reconciliations on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis if required.
One of the most important benefits you will gain by using Jim’s Bookkeeping, is that all of our employees are trained and knowledgeable in the financial requirements set out under Australian law. Whenever a change to this law is made, the Jim’s Bookkeeping team will be aware of it, and we will adapt your accounting system to incorporate the changes. The Jim’s Bookkeeping team can also assist in the preparation of your BAS statement, and file it for you. This will ensure that you are claiming back all of the GST that you are entitled too, in full. This is a major step toward ensuring that your payroll is effectively managed at all times.
Jim’s Bookkeeping Ipswich offers the following accounting services:
- Payroll Administration
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- Bank Reconciliation
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations Reporting & Support
- General Ledger Maintenance
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Budget Preparation
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Trial Balance
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- ATO Negotiations
- Accounting & Support Services
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- Superannuation Tracking
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control