Read on, to find how Jim’s Bookkeeping can help your company
Bookkeeping is a vital part of business operation. The accurate and comprehensive logging of financial transactions is the precursor to a robust and effective accounting process. Without good bookkeeping, proper accounting becomes impossible. Good bookkeeping is the enabler of critical business tools such as budgeting, forecasting, and cashflow analysis. It helps your business to keep a finger on the pulse of its current cash position.
All of the financial records that the Jim’s Bookkeeping team will work on, are seen as a legal requirement in Australia. These are critical business records , and without them, you would not be able to calculate your tax position accurately, resulting in wither underpaying or overpaying your taxes.
What services does Jim’s Bookkeeping provide?
The entire Jim’s Bookkeeping team is professionally qualified and trained in both bookkeeping best practices, and the use of a computerised accounting system. We have the ability to quickly grasp the core operation of your business, and deploy a fully functional, software-driven bookkeeping system. Each day, the Jim’s Bookkeeping team will add all new financial transactions into your accounting system. They will do this with a high level of accuracy. Furthermore, in order to validate your ledgers, we can arrange to run a monthly, quarterly or annual reconciliation if it is required.
As an added benefit, when you allow Jim’s Bookkeeper to handle your company books, you are gaining access to a team of professionals that is completely knowledgeable in all current financial accounting requirements in Australia. When one of these requirements changes, we will automatically adapt your accounting system to take the change on board. Jim’s Bookkeepers also prepare and lodge your BAS statement, make sure that you are claiming back the right amount of GST and ensuring that your payroll is correctly managed.
Here at Jim’s Bookkeeping Modbury, we can provide you with the following services:
- Payroll Administration
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- Bank Reconciliation
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations Reporting & Support
- General Ledger Maintenance
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Trial Balance
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Budget Preparation
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- ATO Negotiations
- Accounting & Support Services
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- Superannuation Tracking
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control