With Paul Chincarini Winner of the 2008 and 2015 Franchisee of the Year Award.
Highly qualified, experienced professional and, E-Tax Local Accountant Member, who excels in providing bookkeeping and accounting services with her staff.
Call 131 546 or click below
Jim’s Bookkeeping Point Cook – Since 2007
First 1 hour meeting Free of Charge
Elena is a professional consultant for MYOB, Intuit, Xero, QuickBooks and Databuild for Builders. As an E-Tax Local Accountant Member, she and her team of accountants provide a full range of accounting services including:
- Annual tax return and
- ATO liaison for companies, trusts and sole traders.
Together with her staff, she puts her clients’ needs first and observe the Jim’s Bookkeeping Group core values:
Elena is a senior bookkeeper with extensive experience in both corporate and accounting environments. A member of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers, Elena’s supreme dynamism will efficiently enhance your business bookkeeping and accounting systems, and take you to a whole new level of confidence on your business reporting.
Elena is a Certified Consultant N.1 for Databuild, the leading software for Builders, having a far-reaching experience in the building industry. She specialises in the transition from MYOB/Intuit/Xero/QuickBooks to Databuild including End Of Year reporting for Tax Returns, WIP calculation, BAS, Payrolls, Bank Reconciliations, Record keeping, System improvements and Management Reports.
Jim’s Bookkeeping Point Cook is committed to keep their promises and to:
- Minimise your stress
- Free up your time to grow your business and achieve your goals
- Prepare your BAS, GST, Payroll and support your Accountant’s work at any stage
- Provide customised training in MYOB, Intuit, Xero, QuickBooks and Databuild
- Continue providing the Reliable and Professional Services as have done for the past 11+ years
Software Packages Supported:
- MYOB – Desktop & Online
- QuickBooks Online – Intuit
- QuickBooks Reckon – Desktop & Online
- Certified Consultant N. 1 – Databuild (since 2011)
- Member of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers N.644 (since 2007)
Professional Indemnity and Public Risk Liability Insurance are maintained as required by Jim’s Group and IPA.
Phone me on 131 546
Contact us for an obligation free discussion about your business requirements. Franchisees shown in this profile may not be available for the particular service required in your area at this time. The Jim’s system will attempt to allocate an appropriately qualified bookkeeper if one is available. All Jim’s Bookkeepers are trained to provide you with the highest standard of bookkeeping service.
Back to Jim’s Bookkeepers Melbourne West