How can Jim’s Bookkeeping help you with your business?
Bookkeeping is a vital part of business operation. The accurate and comprehensive logging of financial transactions is the precursor to a robust and effective accounting process. Without good bookkeeping, proper accounting becomes impossible. Good bookkeeping is the enabler of critical business tools such as budgeting, forecasting, and cashflow analysis. It helps your business to keep a finger on the pulse of its current cash position.
All of the financial records that the Jim’s Bookkeeping team will work on, are seen as a legal requirement in Australia. These are critical business records , and without them, you would not be able to calculate your tax position accurately, resulting in wither underpaying or overpaying your taxes.
What services does Jim’s Bookkeeping provide?
Here at Jim’s Bookkeeping we are all trained and qualified professionals. We pride ourselves in our ability to quickly grasp how your business works, and begin operating a comprehensive, software-driven accounting system that you can depend on at all times. Each day, the Jim’s Bookkeeping team will add all new financial transactions into your accounting system. They will do this with a high level of accuracy. Furthermore, in order to validate your ledgers, we can arrange to run a monthly, quarterly or annual reconciliation if it is required.
One of the key benefits of using Jim’s Bookkeeping to maintain your business accounts, is that you will gain access to professional people who understand tax law in Australia. If this law changes, our team will know, and we will update your accounting system to reflect the new legal requirements for bookkeeping. This removes the worry of your company failing to comply with new financial requirements laid down by the Australian Government. A further advantage of using Jim’s Bookkeeping, is that we can prepare and lodge your BAS statement. You will be able to accurately calculate how much GST to claim back. This is a required activity, and one that must be done on time, to ensure that your payroll is being managed properly.
Here at Jim’s Bookkeeping Southport, we can provide you with the following services:
- Payroll Administration
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- Bank Reconciliation
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations Reporting & Support
- General Ledger Maintenance
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Trial Balance
- Budget Preparation
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- ATO Negotiations
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Accounting & Support Services
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Superannuation Tracking
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking
Phone me on 131 546
Contact us for an obligation free discussion about your business requirements. Franchisees shown in this profile may not be available for the particular service required in your area at this time. The Jim’s system will attempt to allocate an appropriately qualified bookkeeper if one is available. All Jim’s Bookkeepers are trained to provide you with the highest standard of bookkeeping service.
Back to Our Bookkeepers