We provide a total CFO package in both bookkeeping and taxation services.
Call 131 546 or click below
Jim Karamitos is a qualified accountant with over 20 years experience in various industries from serviced based to engineering businesses. As the franchisee of both Jim’s Bookkeeping and Jim’s Tax Port Melbourne, he can provide management reporting and bookkeeping solutions with a strong accounting / management expertise for large and small business owners.
An accurate, timely and efficient service for business reporting and performance allows you to stream your year-end tax and reporting obligations for BAS, PAYG and IAS.
We can save you hours in processing information. This will free up your time to grow your business in the right direction and provide visibility to you from a business owner / management perspective.
One of our major strengths is providing management reports and business analysis for SME’s in reviewing actuals to budget and forecast and assisting with cash flow analysis. We can provide actual information available at your fingertips allowing our services to be more fully utilised in providing advice / support to your business. As a result of this business owners can focus in managing and running their business more successfully.
The services on offer can be performed on site or off site and at times to suit your needs.
We are fully insured by both Professional Indemnity and Public Risk Liability and client confidentiality is assured at all times.
Jim has experience with clients from various industries covering:
- Real Estate Services
- Travel Agencies
- Builders & Trades
- Property Development
- Legal practice firms
- Sub Contracting services to the building industry
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting & Law)
- Graduate Diploma in Taxation
- Master of Business Administration
- CPA Member
- Member of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
Software Packages Supported:
- Workforce Guardian
- SAGE Handi Soft & Handi Tax
Call Jim’s Bookkeeping on 131 546 to see how we can save you hours in processing information and free up your time to grow your business.
Jim’s Bookkeeping Port Melbourne and Jim’s Tax Port Melbourne provide the following bookkeeping and accounting services:
- Preparation & Lodgement of Tax Returns
- Accounting Services
- Transaction processing
- Profit & Loss and Management reporting
- Accounts Payable & Receivable management
- Balance Sheet preparation
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Trial balance
- Bank Reconciliation
- Property Development loan funding & Project Costing
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Business Activity Statement (BAS) preparation
- GST and PAYG reconciliation and support
- Payroll including Workcover administration
- Superannuation & Workcover reconciliation
- Computer Training & set up
Jim’s Bookkeeping Port Melbourne and Jim’s Tax Port Melbourne provide bookkeeping and accounting services in the following Melbourne areas:
Port Melbourne, South Melbourne, Albert Park, Middle Park, St Kilda West and surrounding areas.
Phone me on 131 546
Contact us for an obligation free discussion about your business requirements. Franchisees shown in this profile may not be available for the particular service required in your area at this time. The Jim’s system will attempt to allocate an appropriately qualified bookkeeper if one is available. All Jim’s Bookkeepers are trained to provide you with the highest standard of bookkeeping service.
Back to Our Bookkeepers Melbourne East