We take the stress out of small business bookkeeping.
Call 131 546 or click below
Belinda is a resident of West Beach, Adelaide and owner of the local Jim’s Bookkeeping franchise. Belinda works together with small business owners to help them optimise their administration. Her clients don’t need to wonder about their ongoing business performance because Belinda keeps them continually informed so their daily business decisions are made on financial facts rather than guessing.
Having worked in financial services and business administration for over 27 years as well as owning and operating a small business for over 7 years, Belinda calls on her extensive problem solving experience when working with small business owners.
If you are an experienced small business owner or a new-starter and you are struggling with:
- Not knowing where to start with bookkeeping
- Unsure which accounting software would best suit your business needs
- Finding enough time to do your paperwork
- Cash Flow issues
- Debtors not paying
Belinda’s knowledge combined with her experience will find a solution best suited for your business.
Software Packages Supported:
- Microsoft Excel
- Certificate IV in Accounting
- Associate Member of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- Bachelor of General Studies (Management and Communication)
- Xero Certified Advisor
- QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor (Advanced Online)
- Jim’s Bookkeeping Cash Flow Adviser
- Jim’s Bookkeeping Formitize Adviser
- Accounting and Support Services
- Lodgement of Tax Returns
- Transaction processing
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Creditors Management (Payments)
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Onsite or remote bookkeeping
- Transaction checks and processing
- GST and PAYG Reporting
- BAS Preparation and lodgement
- Payroll Administration
- Superannuation Tracking
Management Reporting Services:
- Budget preparation
- Cash Flow and Profitability budgeting and management
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Financial Position reporting (Balance Sheet)
- Operating Position reporting (Profit & Loss)
- Preparation of Business Plan
- Documentation for Loan Applications and funding
- Key Performance Indicators and industry benchmarking
- Variance reporting (Actual to Budget)
- Accounting software installation, upgrading, training and support
- Setup of Chart of Accounts and GST codes
- Setup tracking labels for different branches or cost centres
Call Jim’s Bookkeeping on 131 546 to see how we can save you hours in processing information and free up your time to grow your business.
Belinda Miers-Wagstaff of Jim’s Bookkeeping West Beach, Adelaide provides bookkeeping in metro and suburban Adelaide and surrounding areas.
Phone me on 131 546
Contact us for an obligation free discussion about your business requirements. The Franchisee shown in this profile may not be available for the particular service required in your area at this time. The Jim’s system will attempt to allocate an appropriately qualified bookkeeper if one is available. All Jim’s Bookkeepers are trained to provide you with the highest standard of bookkeeping service.
Back to Our Bookkeepers