What Jim's Bookkeeping can do for you?
Bookkeeping is a significant part of the accounting process and includes all the important financial aspects of running your business including recording financial transactions, analysing money coming in and going out, as well as interpreting the financial information.
The financial records produced by Jim's Bookkeeping are both required by Australien law, are vital for the future success of your business and ensure that you are on top of your taxes and levies.
What services does Jim's Bookkeeping provide?
Jim's Bookkeepers are fully qualified and trained professionals who are able to quickly grasp your business and set up the right accounting and software systems. On a daily basis, Jim's Bookkeepers keep your accounting software accurate by entering your financial transactions and perform monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliations as necessary.
Meet our Parramatta Bookkeepers
Please click on our Parramatta Bookkeepers to view their individual profiles.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Payroll Administration
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- Bank Reconciliation
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- GST & PAYG Reconciliat ions, Reporting & Support
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Trial Balance
- Budget Preparatio
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Cashflow & Profitab ility Budgeting & Manage ment
- Creditors & Debto rs Management
- Superannuation & Wo rkcover Compliance , & Reporting
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- Accounting & Support Services
- ATO Negotiations
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- Key Periormance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- Superannuation Tracking