What Jim’s Bookkeeping can do for you?
Bookkeeping is an important facet of the end-to-end accounting process. It covers all of the transactional aspects of keeping financial records for your business. Without a solid bookkeeping regime, you will not be able to leverage important financial business tools such as cash flow forecasting, and gain valuable business intelligence through the intelligent analysis of transactional data.
All of the financial records that the Jim’s Bookkeeping team will work on, are seen as a legal requirement in Australia. These are critical business records , and without them, you would not be able to calculate your tax position accurately, resulting in wither underpaying or overpaying your taxes.
What kinds of service can Jim’s Bookkeeping provide for you?
All of the Jim’s Bookkeeping team are trained and qualified professionals, proficient with all standard bookkeeping methods. We will be able to rapidly come to understand how your cash accounting process works, and create an efficient and effective software driven bookkeeping system. One that is designed to fit the needs of your business completely. On a daily basis, Jim’s Bookkeepers keep your accounting software accurate by entering your financial transactions and perform monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliations as necessary.
As an added benefit, when you allow Jim’s Bookkeeper to handle your company books, you are gaining access to a team of professionals that is completely knowledgeable in all current financial accounting requirements in Australia. When one of these requirements changes, we will automatically adapt your accounting system to take the change on board. Jim’s Bookkeeping is also ready and able to help you with producing and lodging your BAS statement. This will make sure that you are claiming back the right level of GST, and go a long way to making sure that your payroll is properly managed.
Meet our Penrith Bookkeepers
Please click on our Penrith Bookkeepers to view their individual profiles.
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations, Reporting & Support
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- Bank Reconciliation
- Payroll Administration
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Trial Balance
- Budget Preparation
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Accounting & Support Services
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- ATO Negotiations
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- Superannuation Tracking
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking