Read on to find how Jim’s Bookkeeping can help your company
Bookkeeping is a significant part of the accounting process and includes all the important financial aspects of running your business including recording financial transactions, analysing money coming in and going out, as well as interpreting the financial information.
Jim’s Bookkeeping will produce all of the financial records that are seen as required under Australian commercial law. These records are critical; they are used to help calculate your company’s tax position accurately. Without them, you may over or underpay your taxes.
What kind of services does Jim’s Bookkeeping offer?
All of the Jim’s Bookkeeping team are trained and qualified professionals, proficient with all standard bookkeeping methods. We will be able to rapidly come to understand how your cash accounting process works, and create an efficient and effective software driven bookkeeping system. One that is designed to fit the needs of your business completely. Each day, your Jim’s Bookkeepers staff will accurately update your accounting system, ensuring that every transaction is entered. They will also perform regular reconciliations on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis if required.
One of the most important benefits you will gain by using Jim’s Bookkeeping, is that all of our employees are trained and knowledgeable in the financial requirements set out under Australian law. Whenever a change to this law is made, the Jim’s Bookkeeping team will be aware of it, and we will adapt your accounting system to incorporate the changes. Jim’s Bookkeepers also prepare and lodge your BAS statement, make sure that you are claiming back the right amount of GST and ensuring that your payroll is correctly managed.
Meet our Sydney Bookkeepers
Please click on our Sydney Bookkeepers to view their individual profiles.
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations, Reporting & Support
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- Bank Reconciliation
- Payroll Administration
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Trial Balance
- Budget Preparation
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- ATO Negotiations
- Accounting & Support Services
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- Superannuation Tracking
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking