In what ways can Jim’s Bookkeeping be of value to your business?
Bookkeeping is a significant part of the accounting process and includes all the important financial aspects of running your business including recording financial transactions, analysing money coming in and going out, as well as interpreting the financial information.
When Jim’s Bookkeeping is operating your bookkeeping system, you can rest assured that all of the financial records you are required to keep under Australian commercial law, are being handled by professionals. You will be able to accurately and rapidly calculate your company tax position, and pay exactly what is required, never overpaying, or paying late.
What kinds of accounting services can Jim’s Bookkeeping offer?
All of the Jim’s Bookkeeping team are trained and qualified professionals, proficient with all standard bookkeeping methods. We will be able to rapidly come to understand how your cash accounting process works, and create an efficient and effective software driven bookkeeping system. One that is designed to fit the needs of your business completely. Every day, Jim’s Bookkeeping will take all of the previous days financial transactions and update your accounting software. If required, we will also perform regular monthly, quarterly or annual ledger reconciliations. Keeping your business accounts in tip-top shape by checking that all transactional data balances up.
An important part of being a Jim’s Bookkeeper is to ensure we are fully trained in, and informed of latest legislative and reporting requirements so you never need to worry about how changes in the law affecting your business in a negative way. As a final benefit, we can prepare your company’s BAS statement, as well as file it for you. You will be able to claim back all of the GST that you are eligible for. This will help you to keep on top of your company’s payroll in an effective way.
Meet our Wollongong Bookkeepers
Please click on our Wollongong Bookkeepers to view their individual profiles.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations, Reporting & Support
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- Payroll Administration
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Trial Balance
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Budget Preparation
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- ATO Negotiations
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Accounting & Support Services
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- Superannuation Tracking
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control