What Jim’s Bookkeeping can do for you?
Bookkeeping is an important facet of the end-to-end accounting process. It covers all of the transactional aspects of keeping financial records for your business. Without a solid bookkeeping regime, you will not be able to leverage important financial business tools such as cash flow forecasting, and gain valuable business intelligence through the intelligent analysis of transactional data.
When Jim’s Bookkeeping is operating your bookkeeping system, you can rest assured that all of the financial records you are required to keep under Australian commercial law, are being handled by professionals. You will be able to accurately and rapidly calculate your company tax position, and pay exactly what is required, never overpaying, or paying late.
What kinds of service can Jim’s Bookkeeping provide for you?
All of the Jim’s Bookkeeping team are trained and qualified professionals, proficient with all standard bookkeeping methods. We will be able to rapidly come to understand how your cash accounting process works, and create an efficient and effective software driven bookkeeping system. One that is designed to fit the needs of your business completely. Each day, your Jim’s Bookkeepers staff will accurately update your accounting system, ensuring that every transaction is entered. They will also perform regular reconciliations on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis if required.
One of the key benefits of using Jim’s Bookkeeping service, is that the people managing your daily accounts are fully trained and aware of all legislative requirements pertaining to business accounts in Australia. This means that if the law changes, so does your accounting process, no sweat, no problem. Jim’s Bookkeeping is also ready and able to help you with producing and lodging your BAS statement. This will make sure that you are claiming back the right level of GST, and go a long way to making sure that your payroll is properly managed.
Meet our Darwin Bookkeepers
Please click on our Darwin Bookkeepers to view their individual profiles.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Payroll Administration
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- Bank Reconciliation
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations, Reporting & Support
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Budget Preparation
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Trial Balance
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- ATO Negotiations
- Accounting & Support Services
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Superannuation Tracking
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking