In what ways can Jim’s Bookkeeping be of value to your business?
Bookkeeping is a vital part of business operation. The accurate and comprehensive logging of financial transactions is the precursor to a robust and effective accounting process. Without good bookkeeping, proper accounting becomes impossible. Good bookkeeping is the enabler of critical business tools such as budgeting, forecasting, and cashflow analysis. It helps your business to keep a finger on the pulse of its current cash position.
All of the financial records that the Jim’s Bookkeeping team will work on, are seen as a legal requirement in Australia. These are critical business records , and without them, you would not be able to calculate your tax position accurately, resulting in wither underpaying or overpaying your taxes.
What kind of services does Jim’s Bookkeeping offer?
The entire Jim’s Bookkeeping team is professionally qualified and trained in both bookkeeping best practices, and the use of a computerised accounting system. We have the ability to quickly grasp the core operation of your business, and deploy a fully functional, software-driven bookkeeping system. Each day, your Jim’s Bookkeepers staff will accurately update your accounting system, ensuring that every transaction is entered. They will also perform regular reconciliations on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis if required.
One of the most important benefits you will gain by using Jim’s Bookkeeping, is that all of our employees are trained and knowledgeable in the financial requirements set out under Australian law. Whenever a change to this law is made, the Jim’s Bookkeeping team will be aware of it, and we will adapt your accounting system to incorporate the changes. As a final benefit, we can prepare your company’s BAS statement, as well as file it for you. You
Meet our Brisbane Bookkeepers
Please click on our Brisbane Bookkeepers to view their individual profiles.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Payroll Administration
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- Bank Reconciliation
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations, Reporting & Support
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Budget Preparation
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Trial Balance
- Accounting & Support Services
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- ATO Negotiations
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- Superannuation Tracking
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking