How can Jim’s Bookkeeping help you run your business?
Bookkeeping is an important business task, yet one which many small companies fail to tackle efficiently. Effective bookkeeping is the foundation of the company’s accounting processes. Promptly and accurately entering financial transactions into your accounting system, will enable you to leverage accounting techniques such as cash flow analysis, forecasting and budgeting.
When Jim’s Bookkeeping is operating your bookkeeping system, you can rest assured that all of the financial records you are required to keep under Australian commercial law, are being handled by professionals. You will be able to accurately and rapidly calculate your company tax position, and pay exactly what is required, never overpaying, or paying late.
What kinds of service can Jim’s Bookkeeping provide for you?
All of the Jim’s Bookkeeping team are trained and qualified professionals, proficient with all standard bookkeeping methods. We will be able to rapidly come to understand how your cash accounting process works, and create an efficient and effective software driven bookkeeping system. One that is designed to fit the needs of your business completely. Daily, Jim’s Bookkeeping will quickly and accurately enter all of your financial transactions into your bookkeeping system. Making sure that your financial records are kept completely up to date. We can also run annual, quarterly or monthly ledger reconciliations to ensure your financial records are balanced.
As an added benefit, when you allow Jim’s Bookkeeper to handle your company books, you are gaining access to a team of professionals that is completely knowledgeable in all current financial accounting requirements in Australia. When one of these requirements changes, we will automatically adapt your accounting system to take the change on board. The Jim’s Bookkeeping team can also assist in the preparation of your BAS statement, and file it for you. This will ensure that you are claiming back all of the GST that you are entitled too, in full. This is a major step toward ensuring that your payroll is effectively managed at all times.
Meet our Cairns Bookkeepers
Please click on our Cairns Bookkeepers to view their individual profiles.
- Bank Reconciliation
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Payroll Administration
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations, Reporting & Support
- Trial Balance
- Budget Preparation
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- ATO Negotiations
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Accounting & Support Services
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- Superannuation Tracking
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking