How can Jim’s Bookkeeping help you with your business?
Bookkeeping is an important part of the administrative overhead of running a successful company. Without a robust bookkeeping system, there can be no intelligent corporate accounting. Key financial tools such as budgeting, forecasting and cash flow analysis are simply not possible. Therefore, it is vital that your bookkeeping is done properly at all times.
Jim’s Bookkeeping will produce all of the financial records that are seen as required under Australian commercial law. These records are critical; they are used to help calculate your company’s tax position accurately. Without them, you may over or underpay your taxes.
What kinds of accounting services can Jim’s Bookkeeping offer?
Jim’s Bookkeepers are fully qualified and trained professionals who are able to quickly grasp your business and set up the right accounting and software systems. Each day, the Jim’s Bookkeeping team will add all new financial transactions into your accounting system. They will do this with a high level of accuracy. Furthermore, in order to validate your ledgers, we can arrange to run a monthly, quarterly or annual reconciliation if it is required.
One of the key benefits of using Jim’s Bookkeeping to maintain your business accounts, is that you will gain access to professional people who understand tax law in Australia. If this law changes, our team will know, and we will update your accounting system to reflect the new legal requirements for bookkeeping. This removes the worry of your company failing to comply with new financial requirements laid down by the Australian Government. A further advantage of using Jim’s Bookkeeping, is that we can prepare and lodge your BAS statement. You will be able to accurately calculate how much GST to claim back. This is a required activity, and one that must be done on time, to ensure that your payroll is being managed properly.
Meet our Gold Coast Bookkeepers
Please click on our Gold Coast Bookkeepers to view their individual profiles.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations, Reporting & Support
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- Payroll Administration
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Trial Balance
- Budget Preparation
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- Accounting & Support Services
- ATO Negotiations
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- Superannuation Tracking
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking