How can Jim’s Bookkeeping help you run your business?
Bookkeeping is a significant part of the accounting process and includes all the important financial aspects of running your business including recording financial transactions, analysing money coming in and going out, as well as interpreting the financial information.
Jim’s Bookkeeping will produce all of the financial records that are seen as required under Australian commercial law. These records are critical; they are used to help calculate your company’s tax position accurately. Without them, you may over or underpay your taxes.
What kinds of service can Jim’s Bookkeeping provide for you?
The entire Jim’s Bookkeeping team is professionally qualified and trained in both bookkeeping best practices, and the use of a computerised accounting system. We have the ability to quickly grasp the core operation of your business, and deploy a fully functional, software-driven bookkeeping system. On a daily basis, Jim’s Bookkeepers keep your accounting software accurate by entering your financial transactions and perform monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliations as necessary.
As an added benefit, when you allow Jim’s Bookkeeper to handle your company books, you are gaining access to a team of professionals that is completely knowledgeable in all current financial accounting requirements in Australia. When one of these requirements changes, we will automatically adapt your accounting system to take the change on board. Jim’s Bookkeeping is also ready and able to help you with producing and lodging your BAS statement. This will make sure that you are claiming back the right level of GST, and go a long way to making sure that your payroll is properly managed.
Meet our Ipswich Bookkeepers
Please click on our Ipswich Bookkeepers to view their individual profiles.
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations, Reporting & Support
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- Bank Reconciliation
- Payroll Administration
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Trial Balance
- Budget Preparation
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Accounting & Support Services
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- ATO Negotiations
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- Superannuation Tracking