How can Jim’s Bookkeeping help you run your business?
Bookkeeping is an important business task, yet one which many small companies fail to tackle efficiently. Effective bookkeeping is the foundation of the company’s accounting processes. Promptly and accurately entering financial transactions into your accounting system, will enable you to leverage accounting techniques such as cash flow analysis, forecasting and budgeting.
All of the financial records that the Jim’s Bookkeeping team will work on, are seen as a legal requirement in Australia. These are critical business records , and without them, you would not be able to calculate your tax position accurately, resulting in wither underpaying or overpaying your taxes.
What kind of services does Jim’s Bookkeeping offer?
All of the Jim’s Bookkeeping team are trained and qualified professionals, proficient with all standard bookkeeping methods. We will be able to rapidly come to understand how your cash accounting process works, and create an efficient and effective software driven bookkeeping system. One that is designed to fit the needs of your business completely. Daily, Jim’s Bookkeeping will quickly and accurately enter all of your financial transactions into your bookkeeping system. Making sure that your financial records are kept completely up to date. We can also run annual, quarterly or monthly ledger reconciliations to ensure your financial records are balanced.
One of the key benefits of using Jim’s Bookkeeping to maintain your business accounts, is that you will gain access to professional people who understand tax law in Australia. If this law changes, our team will know, and we will update your accounting system to reflect the new legal requirements for bookkeeping. This removes the worry of your company failing to comply with new financial requirements laid down by the Australian Government. Jim’s Bookkeepers also prepare and lodge your BAS statement, make sure that you are claiming back the right amount of GST and ensuring that your payroll is correctly managed.
Meet our Townsville Bookkeepers
Please click on our Townsville Bookkeepers to view their individual profiles.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations, Reporting & Support
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- Payroll Administration
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Budget Preparation
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Trial Balance
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- ATO Negotiations
- Accounting & Support Services
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- Superannuation Tracking
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control