What Jim’s Bookkeeping can do for you?
Bookkeeping is a vital part of business operation. The accurate and comprehensive logging of financial transactions is the precursor to a robust and effective accounting process. Without good bookkeeping, proper accounting becomes impossible. Good bookkeeping is the enabler of critical business tools such as budgeting, forecasting, and cashflow analysis. It helps your business to keep a finger on the pulse of its current cash position.
Jim’s Bookkeeping will produce all of the financial records that are seen as required under Australian commercial law. These records are critical; they are used to help calculate your company’s tax position accurately. Without them, you may over or underpay your taxes.
What kinds of accounting services can Jim’s Bookkeeping offer?
Here at Jim’s Bookkeeping we are all trained and qualified professionals. We pride ourselves in our ability to quickly grasp how your business works, and begin operating a comprehensive, software-driven accounting system that you can depend on at all times. Each day, your Jim’s Bookkeepers staff will accurately update your accounting system, ensuring that every transaction is entered. They will also perform regular reconciliations on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis if required.
One of the key benefits of using Jim’s Bookkeeping service, is that the people managing your daily accounts are fully trained and aware of all legislative requirements pertaining to business accounts in Australia. This means that if the law changes, so does your accounting process, no sweat, no problem. The Jim’s Bookkeeping team can also assist in the preparation of your BAS statement, and file it for you. This will ensure that you are claiming back all of the GST that you are entitled too, in full. This is a major step toward ensuring that your payroll is effectively managed at all times.
Meet our Adelaide Bookkeepers
Please click on our Adelaide Bookkeepers to view their individual profiles.
- Payroll Administration
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- Bank Reconciliation
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations Reporting & Support
- General Ledger Maintenance
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- Trial Balance
- Budget Preparation
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- ATO Negotiations
- Accounting & Support Services
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Superannuation Tracking
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking