Welcome to Jim’s Bookkeepers Hobart
In what ways can Jim’s Bookkeeping be of value to your business?
Bookkeeping is a significant part of the accounting process and includes all the important financial aspects of running your business including recording financial transactions, analysing money coming in and going out, as well as interpreting the financial information.
The bookkeeping work that we will do for your business here at Jim’s Bookkeeping, can be seen as required records under Australian law. These are critical records, that are vital in ensuring that you know exactly when to pay your taxes, and how much you need to pay.
What kinds of accounting services can Jim’s Bookkeeping offer?
All of the Jim’s Bookkeeping team are trained and qualified professionals, proficient with all standard bookkeeping methods. We will be able to rapidly come to understand how your cash accounting process works, and create an efficient and effective software driven bookkeeping system. One that is designed to fit the needs of your business completely. Each day, your Jim’s Bookkeepers staff will accurately update your accounting system, ensuring that every transaction is entered. They will also perform regular reconciliations on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis if required.
One of the most important benefits you will gain by using Jim’s Bookkeeping, is that all of our employees are trained and knowledgeable in the financial requirements set out under Australian law. Whenever a change to this law is made, the Jim’s Bookkeeping team will be aware of it, and we will adapt your accounting system to incorporate the changes. Jim’s Bookkeeping is also ready and able to help you with producing and lodging your BAS statement. This will make sure that you are claiming back the right level of GST, and go a long way to making sure that your payroll is properly managed.
The services that Jim’s Bookkeeping Hobart can offer you, are:
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations, Reporting & Support
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- Payroll Administration
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Trial Balance
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Budget Preparation
- Accounting & Support Services
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- ATO NegotiationsSuperannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- Superannuation Tracking
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control