How can Jim’s Bookkeeping help you with your business?
Bookkeeping is a vital part of business operation. The accurate and comprehensive logging of financial transactions is the precursor to a robust and effective accounting process. Without good bookkeeping, proper accounting becomes impossible. Good bookkeeping is the enabler of critical business tools such as budgeting, forecasting, and cashflow analysis. It helps your business to keep a finger on the pulse of its current cash position.
Jim’s Bookkeeping will produce all of the financial records that are seen as required under Australian commercial law. These records are critical; they are used to help calculate your company’s tax position accurately. Without them, you may over or underpay your taxes.
What kind of services does Jim’s Bookkeeping offer?
Every member of the Jim’s Bookkeeping team is well trained and professionally qualified, in all accounting techniques required under Australian law. We will be able to quickly understand how your cash accounting process works, and set up a software-driven solution, to provide a robust and effective bookkeeping system tailored to your company. Every day, Jim’s Bookkeeping will take all of the previous days financial transactions and update your accounting software. If required, we will also perform regular monthly, quarterly or annual ledger reconciliations. Keeping your business accounts in tip-top shape by checking that all transactional data balances up.
As an added benefit, when you allow Jim’s Bookkeeper to handle your company books, you are gaining access to a team of professionals that is completely knowledgeable in all current financial accounting requirements in Australia. When one of these requirements changes, we will automatically adapt your accounting system to take the change on board. Jim’s Bookkeepers also prepare and lodge your BAS statement, make sure that you are claiming back the right amount of GST and ensuring that your payroll is correctly managed.
Meet our Geelong Bookkeepers
Please click on our Geelong Bookkeepers to view their individual profiles.
- Bank Reconciliation
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Payroll Administration
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations, Reporting & Support
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Budget Preparation
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Trial Balance
- Accounting & Support Services
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- ATO Negotiations
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- Superannuation Tracking