How can Jim’s Bookkeeping help you run your business?
Bookkeeping is an important part of the administrative overhead of running a successful company. Without a robust bookkeeping system, there can be no intelligent corporate accounting. Key financial tools such as budgeting, forecasting and cash flow analysis are simply not possible. Therefore, it is vital that your bookkeeping is done properly at all times.
The bookkeeping work that we will do for your business here at Jim’s Bookkeeping, can be seen as required records under Australian law. These are critical records, that are vital in ensuring that you know exactly when to pay your taxes, and how much you need to pay.
What kinds of accounting services can Jim’s Bookkeeping offer?
Every member of the Jim’s Bookkeeping team is well trained and professionally qualified, in all accounting techniques required under Australian law. We will be able to quickly understand how your cash accounting process works, and set up a software-driven solution, to provide a robust and effective bookkeeping system tailored to your company. Daily, Jim’s Bookkeeping will quickly and accurately enter all of your financial transactions into your bookkeeping system. Making sure that your financial records are kept completely up to date. We can also run annual, quarterly or monthly ledger reconciliations to ensure your financial records are balanced.
An important part of being a Jim’s Bookkeeper is to ensure we are fully trained in, and informed of latest legislative and reporting requirements so you never need to worry about how changes in the law affecting your business in a negative way. A further advantage of using Jim’s Bookkeeping, is that we can prepare and lodge your BAS statement. You will be able to accurately calculate how much GST to claim back. This is a required activity, and one that must be done on time, to ensure that your payroll is being managed properly.
Meet our Melbourne Bookkeepers
Please click on our Melbourne Bookkeepers to view their individual profiles.
- Bank Reconciliation
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Payroll Administration
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations, Reporting & Support
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Budget Preparation
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Trial Balance
- Accounting & Support Services
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- ATO Negotiations
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- Superannuation Tracking
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking