In what ways can Jim’s Bookkeeping be of value to your business?
Bookkeeping is a vital part of business operation. The accurate and comprehensive logging of financial transactions is the precursor to a robust and effective accounting process. Without good bookkeeping, proper accounting becomes impossible. Good bookkeeping is the enabler of critical business tools such as budgeting, forecasting, and cashflow analysis. It helps your business to keep a finger on the pulse of its current cash position.
Jim’s Bookkeeping will produce all of the financial records that are seen as required under Australian commercial law. These records are critical; they are used to help calculate your company’s tax position accurately. Without them, you may over or underpay your taxes.
What services does Jim’s Bookkeeping provide?
Here at Jim’s Bookkeeping we are all trained and qualified professionals. We pride ourselves in our ability to quickly grasp how your business works, and begin operating a comprehensive, software-driven accounting system that you can depend on at all times. Daily, Jim’s Bookkeeping will quickly and accurately enter all of your financial transactions into your bookkeeping system. Making sure that your financial records are kept completely up to date. We can also run annual, quarterly or monthly ledger reconciliations to ensure your financial records are balanced.
One of the most important benefits you will gain by using Jim’s Bookkeeping, is that all of our employees are trained and knowledgeable in the financial requirements set out under Australian law. Whenever a change to this law is made, the Jim’s Bookkeeping team will be aware of it, and we will adapt your accounting system to incorporate the changes. A further advantage of using Jim’s Bookkeeping, is that we can prepare and lodge your BAS statement. You will be able to accurately calculate how much GST to claim back. This is a required activity, and one that must be done on time, to ensure that your payroll is being managed properly.
Meet our Perth Bookkeepers
Please click on our Perth Bookkeepers to view their individual profiles.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Payroll Administration
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Lodgement Of Tax Returns
- BAS Preparation & Lodgement
- Bank Reconciliation
- Balance Sheet Reporting
- GST & PAYG Reconciliations, Reporting & Support
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Trial Balance
- Budget Preparation
- Onsite Or Remote Bookkeeping
- Cashflow & Profitability Budgeting & Management
- Creditors & Debtors Management
- MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks Online
- Debtors Management (Collections)
- Superannuation & Workcover Compliance, & Reporting
- Accounting Software Installation, Upgrading, Training & Support
- ATO Negotiations
- Accounting & Support Services
- Key Performance Indicators & Industry Benchmarking
- Payroll Services, Reporting & Compliance Support
- New Business Start-Up Including Registration
- Stock Control & Inventory Management Support
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- Superannuation Tracking
- Customer Accounts & Supplier Payment Control