Jim’s Bookkeeping has recently concluded its National Conference in Surfers Paradise. The 45 delegates at the Conference had the opportunity to receive in depth presentations from:
- MYOB (and their new PayDirect facility launched with Jim’s Group)
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Etax Local
- Quest Payment Solutions
- Bullet Proof My Business
- Insurance Made Easy
- Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- Business Credit Solutions
The presentations were thought provoking, and assisted achieving the Conference Goal of “Improving Your Business”.
Outside the timetabled sessions, delegates were able to have one on one consultations with our Sponsors, obtaining great insights and training in various technology and products.
For Divisional Franchisor Grant Meikle there were 2 key highlights:
1. The presentation and commencement of Jim’s Bookkeeping Payroll, using our own labelled software platform. Jim’s Bookkeeping sees great opportunities for our bookkeepers to provide payroll processing for employers of up to 150 staff. Having use of software that includes pre-loaded awards and pay conditions, and a comprehensive employee portal has great benefits for our clients.
2. The two panels, one on the Current State of the BookkeepingIndustry, and one on the Future of the Bookkeeping Industry were really important. Matthew Addison had warmed the room up with his thoughts initially from the Institute and a range of questions were answered by industry specialists, providing excellent insights for Jim’s Bookkeepers on what they need to do and continue to be successful in the future.
Having time together to have some fun is very valuable. We all work hard and celebrating our success together is also important. We recognised Joe Lautier as Franchisor of the Year, Dai Reynolds as Winner of Franchisee of the Year and Ann Atkinson as Runner Up in the Franchisee of the Year. We also had a lot of laughs with Dan The Magic Man.
Thanks to all those who attended, the sharing of knowledge and experiences made this Conference of great value for attendees.
The Jim’s Bookkeeping team is building a great value proposition, assisting Franchisees and Franchisors achieve their success. Our nationwide network is cohesive and consistent, upholding the Jim’s Group standards of high customer service.